Make-A-Wish Come True at Che’ne Rouge on May 17, 2015 from 1-4pm!
Che’ne Rouge is so excited to announce that we will be partnering with the Make-A-Wish Foundation to host a HUGE event on May 17, 2015.
Who can come?
Anyone is welcome to attend this amazing afternoon. Admission is free and open to the public. Simply register for the event online (registration coming soon) or contact Che’ne Rouge directly. You can call our office at 770.222.5003 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Make-A-Wish Come True event will be an afternoon of free food, special events, and TONS of prizes! Special event highlights
- Runway show sponsored by Savvi Formalwear and Anya Bridal premiering 24-32 new 2016 gowns.
- Photo Frenzy Paparazzi Shoot where dozens of photographers will race around our 3 acre facility to capture a winning shot that will be judged by the public on our Facebook page.
- Wedding Cake Bake-Off where some of Atlanta’s premier cake bakers will display and offer slices of their favorite cake to be judged by YOU!
- Food alley will be on the front lawn and many top caterers will serve free appetizers to all the guests. You can also check out the food trucks that will be set up along the Che’ne Rouge driveway.
- Celebrity guests will be in attendance including wedding expert Brandon from Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta Bridesmaids and Chris Avret from Anya Bridal.
- Silent auction will feature tons of great items for you to bid on. Some items include Photography sessions, event planner services, sports memorabilia, and so much more! All silent auction proceeds will go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Door and raffle prizes will also be given away! Enter for your chance to win a wedding gown from Anya Bridal, monster spa basket, honeymoon getaway, etc!
We are looking for more photographers, cake bakers, and caterers who want to be a part of this HUGE event. Get guaranteed marketing exposure and have fun! Contact Bonnie Childs at 770.222.5003 or email@example.com for more info. Stay tuned for entry forms.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Che’ne Rouge Weddings and Events
- Savvi Formalwear
- Anya Bridal
- Tap Snap Photography
- Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta
- G&W Catering
- A Perfect Wedding Florals
- Jesse Garrett Photography
Interested in being a sponsor and having your logo seen all over the web and Atlanta area? Contact Bonnie Childs at 770.222.5003 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Meet Christopher Avret
at Che’ne Rouge!
Who is he?
He’s our friend and he knows weddings!
Chris is friends with the likes of celebrity wedding gurus and televisions ‘My Fair Wedding’ star David Tutera and Atlanta’s sassy ‘Say Yes to the Dress’ consultant Brandon Bryson!
We met Chris at Anya Bridal Warehouse and fell in love with his personality; he wanted to be a part our fun here at Che’ne Rouge, so we invited him to show you around our gorgeous venue on Wednesday evenings.
Take your time and walk around with Chris! Come experience the Che’ne Rouge difference for yourself! If you need more details and information about your wedding, please call our office to schedule your Private Tour.
Check out his fabulous custom bow ties at www.atlantabeaus.com
Please email your R.S.V.P. to; email@example.com
Wednesday Open House
(We limit 5 brides with guests to attend)
Every third week of the month
Doors open at 6:00 and close at 7:00pm
Just in Case! Please call that day to confirm Open House!
Here at Che’ne Rouge, we host a variety of special events for both our new & potential brides as well as our brides who will be getting married at Che’ne Rouge soon. Please check this page often to view all of Che’ne Rouge’s special events.
We always look forward to meeting with you for the very first time or continue to build our relationships with familiar friends and family.